Saturday, August 15, 2009

SAHM Struggle: Tired

I am so tired all the time. I read books to my kids and sing songs and clean the house and do the laundry.

I want to exercise, scrapbook, and write. I don't even have to do all of that stuff in one day or in one week. I would just like to do some of it some times. 

I would also like to sleep. I can't lose weight when I am this tired. My stomach won't go away and I get so frustrated.

I am so tired and I can't think of words larger than lame linking verbs followed by pathetic adjectives. This circling life that I could lead, of sleeping, nursing, cleaning, and caring could be one way I could do this SAHM thing. Another way is what I have now, which is the deep lack of sleep but doing things for myself at ridiculous times of night. I am so tired and I want to know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!