Friday, March 8, 2013

White Vinegar

Happy Financial Friday! Today we are talking about, white vinegar.

Sounds pretty boring - white vinegar. It is cheap though, and that is what Financial Friday is about.

I first started using white vinegar when the kids made baking soda fizzies. I had a ton of white vinegar left over, so I went back to Pinterest and found people cleaning with the stuff. I have now used vinegar to clean by:

* adding it to my dishwasher, and my dishes have less soap scum.
* adding it to my front-load washing machine, and my towels seem softer and the machine less stinky.
* added it with Dawn and scrubbed bath tubs, and it worked.

It's inexpensive, versatile, and the kids can help clean because it will not hurt their hands. Plus, I'm not dumping money on cleaning products with environment harming chemicals. What other ways does white vinegar clean? Any other tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!